The Volcano is one of the best vaporizers on the market, with the highest reputation. It is a home unit in the shape of an actual volcano, and is built for bag/balloon use only. There are many imitators, however none come close to the quality, performance, ease of use, and cleanliness of the original Volcano. Customers often comment that once they own one, they don’t know how they ever lived without it. A lot of engineering has gone into the volcano to make it “the best”.
The shell of the Volcano is a durable stainless steel, perfect for protecting the Volcano, while the robust air pump works for years, maintenance free. It weighs 1.6kg, and is 20cm x 18cm in dimension. Comes with a 3 year warranty. Temperature accuracy ± 5°C.
The Volcano Classic with the Easy Valve is the optimal Vaporisation System. Durable stainless steel protects your Volcano Classic, while the robust air pump works for years, maintenance free. Patented technology ensures that the heat exchanger brings air cleanly and safely to the desired temperature.
The Easy Valve is super simple to use and features preassembled valve and balloons already connected and ready-to-use. The low priced valve balloon with mouthpiece enables personal use.
- Robust, completely electro-mechanical design
- Vaporization temperature adjustable between approx. 130°C and 230°C (266°F and 446°F)
- Temperature accuracy ± 5°C ( ±9°F )
- Three year warranty
- Dimensions: 20.0 x 18.0 cm (7.9 x 7.1 inch)
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
Volcano Classic Kit Includes:
- 1 x VOLCANO CLASSIC Hot Air Generator
- 4 x EASY VALVE Balloon with Mouthpiece
- 1 x EASY VALVE Balloon with Adapter
- 1 x Filling Chamber for Herbs
- 3 x Filling Chamber Clip
- 1 x Filling Chamber Ring
- 1 x Normal Screen Set (approx. Ø 30 mm)
- 1 x Liquid Pad (approx. Ø 28 x 4 mm)
- 1 x VOLCANO Air Filter Set
- 1 x Herb Mill
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Instructions for use
Advantages of the Volcano:
- It is only bag filled, which is awesome as it is closer to a bong hit.
- The bags aren’t made from plastic, they are 100% pure and robust polythene. The polythene is verified suitable for this application. This material is normally used to cook food in the oven.
- The Volcano is extremely quick and efficient.
- The taste is very pure, and the vapour is extremely potent.
- Some of the best quality vapour you will get from any vaporizer.
- The volcano maintains cleanliness, you rarely need to clean any parts for this vaporizer, all you do is lightly brush the herbs out of the chamber after each session.
- Most other vaporizers get residue build up in various areas and need to be cleaned regularly to operate properly.
- Great for medicinal
- Good for people who vape regularly.
- Has a ceramic heating element that is quite large. This will enable the bag to fill with denser vapour.
- The solid and easy valve systems are made from medical grade aluminium.
- The two valve systems are super convenient to disassemble and clean.
How to use the Volcano:
- Turn on the volcano: It can take around 2-3 minutes to heat up to the desired temperature. When the heating element has reached the desired temperature and it is ready to use, the light will turn off.
- Set the temperature: The dial has settings of 1-9 rather than displaying the actual temperatures. The best setting to try first is 5. This is 170°C. Experiment between the ‘5’ and ‘6’ settings. The device will cycle on and off in order to maintain the optimal temperature.
- Fill the herb chamber: by twisting off the top black piece. You don’t need to fill it as much as you would in other vaporizers, as the volcano utilises the herb quite efficiently.
- The density of the vapour can easily be controlled by how finely your material is ground and how much you pack into the chamber (generally, the finer the grind, the thicker the vapour, and the more you pack, the more balloons you can fill)
- Inflate the bag/balloon: this can take up to 30 seconds. As soon as the bag is full, turn off the device. There is a valve in the bag to seal it. You can get about 5 draws from each bag.